His far-flung eyes were chasing a constant and unreachable paradise, his far-away gaze was locked by goblins and nymph from other hours.
His far-flung eyes were chasing a constant and unreachable paradise, his far-away gaze was locked by goblins and nymph from other hours.
It was by the way a distant and distant woman inhabited by the loneliness of her desires who could say that she was a bad drawing of life if her only walls were those of her conscience?
Maybe and only maybe, his silence was an answer without pronouns or adjectives to how much he would attend, and is that when everything is nothing it usually happens that some disenchants usually become promises..
Suddenly she joined and dialogue for if some found sentences…
I believe in mystical men who believe in themselves.
I believe in men who seek temperance and peace inside.
I believe in poets men, dreamers, wizards, writers, tar, artists, teachers or musicians.
I believe in men who like to dance with Life and sing alone their own disappointments and make life a constant eve.
I believe in men who hug very tight and listen to the truth.
I believe in men who want to heal and help others heal themselves.
I believe in men who refuse to be slaves to their own wound and who, despite the pain, clean it and heal patiently, with love and courage.
I believe in the men who come from the stars and remember the power of their wings, the power of their hands and the power of their hearts.
I believe in men who know intuition and use it as their constant compass in front of the delirium of the unthought winds that love to put us where it does not correspond to us.
I believe in men who share their freedom because they are free and know no other way of life but to love because if in the first person…
I believe in men who protect female energy, who know how to read their beloved's eyes and who do not intend to change it, simply to accompany her wisely in her fleeting flight.
I believe in complete men who don't need anything from outside because they already know that everything is Inside.
I believe in the men who fire when they are cold, who take refuge in the water when they are thirsty, that their true home is there where your heart beats.
I believe in men with sincere eyes that see themselves and that's why they love and respect all the creatures that exist on earth.
I believe in perfectly imperfect men, because it is in this imperfection where they also find their beauty.
I believe in sensitive people who know how to receive and give love in balance, who listen and also speak, who live and let live.
I believe in men who live sexuality as a sacred and wonderful thing, because they know it's a prodigious gift, beyond the suspicion of bringing obedient slaves to this world called the Children
I believe in people with clear feelings, who are accessible.
I believe in men who walk barefoot and talk to the plants, who weave the Sun their own destiny and loneliness.
I believe in tender and wild men at the same time, as much as the brave and heroic able to move skin just for love.
I believe in the holy man and in all the divinity he owns it
I believe in you.
AND HE CONTINUED SAYING WITHOUT INTERRUPTIONS AS A DIVINE MESSAGE …
I believe in you …
He woke up suddenly and contemplated on his face that he had only dreamed, or rather, engaged in a personal dialogue with him … those words were followed by hours.
She wasn't an ordinary woman, she wasn't looking for anything common
AND IT'S SO POSSIBLE THAT SHE'S BEEN LOOKING FOR HER SAME IN ANOTHER LOVE … IT'S LIKE STARTING TO HURT THE ROEDAS, KNOWING LIFE TO BECOME …
.

Comments
Post a Comment
We can do better!