I'm Linian. I'm 24yrs of age.
Something tried to have sèx with me that night that I was sleeping.
I felt the touch as the fingers lined through my breàsts, down to my gènitals.
At first I thought I was hallucinating or probably another nightmare, so I didn't bother to get up and continued my sleep.
But I kept feeling the person's touch and it became so serious.
Just as the thing was about pulling my tights, I leaped out of the bed.
The left armpit of my gown got torn due to the fright.
I pulled my gown and saw a cross sign written with a dark paint on my tommy.
"Blood of Jesus!"
"Blood of Jesus!!"
"Blood of Jesus!!!"
These were the only words I uttered as I dashed off to the toilet in fear to wash it off, but the mark refused to go.
I wanted to rush to my mum's room to explain, but then I remembered that she had gone to Aunty Blessing's house to bring us some bags of garri that would last us the entire week.
On the other hand, Dad had traveled with Daniel(my junior brother)to process his clearance because he had just gained admission to the university..
Considering all of that, I knew I was all alone in the house and I had to fight for myself.
"Linian what's going on! What's happening to me this night.." I grumbled in fear while pacing round.
I rushed to my mum's shelf to get her bible. I stared at her wall clock and it was 1:05am.
Went back to my room, knelt down and flipped to the book of John 3:16 the exact verse that came to my mind at that moment. I shut both eyes while continuously repeating the verse.
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."
After repeating the words for over twenty times, something abruptly jerked me back to reality, and all of my fear subsided.
I climbed into my bed, leaving the bible on the floor. When I checked my Tommy with my phone, I noticed that the mark had varnished. I breathed, drew the mattress, and went back to bed.
After sleeping for a while I felt something crawling in my body.. I jumped up in terror and turned on the torch on my phone.
"Jesus!"
"Jesus!!"
"Can't you just leave me alone.."
I uttered in fear, while fighting for air and looking round the room.
Staring at the wall were approximately 20 cockroaches. Some were dèad on the floor, some on the bed, and some were already inside my robe. I shouted and rushed out of bed, causing my phone to fall from my grasp and the screen to shatter.
I was in tears..
After struggling to remove my gown, I flung it off and began removing the cockroaches, four of which were attacking my flesh. I took them off, threw them away, and put on one of my shirts with my tights. My whole body began to itch me seriously and the bites were so painful.
The insects frightened me so much that I almost peed on my tights. When I opened the door, I noticed a man facing me from a distance, but his head was facing the ground. He had a skin cut with red eyes.
My heart raced out of my chest.
It's presence alone made the whole place to smell. I was as if the man's body was decaying. His waist and his laps were covered in some strange materials that gave the impression that he was donning shorts.
I had to cover my nose.
I gazed at the area where I kept the Bible but couldn't locate it.
It teleported to my left as I made a left turn.
It teleported to my right as I turned to the right.
It was still there when I turned back to the door where I had originally noticed it.
I tried to carefully close the door while covering my lips at that point, the man raised it's head up, switched it's eyes to yellow and began to approach.
To be continued..
Written by 👉 Stories With Nicholas Stephen

Comments
Post a Comment
We can do better!