of black clouds and agile lightning,
whose cries of light to the sea bend:
Monstrous of silence I pray
three palms of the shore
desolate,
from where can I return simple,
like a sea fire, the look.
Cloudy must get it now
while the sea punishes its hares,
if you think the distress of a star
– the north wind blows the gold –
and I, without the hangovers
of the road,
In a happy kiss, angel came,
sweet breeze blow between slab lips.
On the same path they are travelers
a clear moon twilight
and the fleeing bird of the storm.
For a traveler himself
divide into days the road,
because the aurora and the flock of light pass
vespertino
on a single path.
Night, gloomy mother:
When the last minute of my drunkenness comes,
make me suffer here, by the shore
from the bitter water.
that, if I feel like crying,
I want to have blue ideas,
and in my words the ring
of the tides.

Comments
Post a Comment
We can do better!