Woman IMPALED by stingray on Florida beach could have suffered same fate as Steve Irwin after barb buried deep into her back - missing her lungs by just four inches!
Kristie Cataffo-O’Brien, of Tampa, and her husband visited Bahia Beach in Ruskin on Tuesday for a bite to eat before taking a dip in the water.
While relaxing in knee-deep water, she suddenly felt the ray’s barbed stinger stab her in the back, she told WFLA.
“I felt something sting me right away. I felt like it was a jellyfish maybe or something, but it was super, super painful,” Cataffo-O’Brien told the outlet. “I started to stand up, and that’s when [her husband] was like, ‘No, don’t move at all, there’s a stingray and it’s on you.’”
“The stingray was moving and flopping around and anytime there was a wave, or anything moved, I could feel the barb just driving into my back,” she said.





Comments
Post a Comment
We can do better!