This is my Story, I'll start...telling you something that happened to me. As a child...I was around 6 years old and my cousin was 7...her name was Melissa...A very beautiful girl looked like an angel...
We lived in the provinces... this was more than 52 years ago...we always played in the afternoons and from her house to my house it was a long way, to get to my house she had to walk a path between the fields and ditches...
On one of those many days...my aunt came to my mother's house asking for Melissa...according to her, she had gone to my house a few hours before to look for me to play...but no She never came. What's more, I was waiting for her as always to play with our dolls.....
We looked for her for many hours...until night came and Melissa didn't show up...everyone crying and her parents and siblings very worried .she was the conceited one of the house.my beloved Melissa.....
At around 5 am..I feel a hand grabbing mine..I woke up and it was her..but she wasn't well..she was wet..her long golden hair...her wet clothes...I got scared and told her...where have you been they are looking for you...she was pale...she just smiled and told me...I'm in the water..... Look for me there... and she disappeared...
I was still a girl... I wasn't scared... I just yelled for my mom and she came running and hugged me. Remember that I was a girl... 6 years old... I told my mom, what they thought was a dream......
And guess what? It wasn't a dream, next day we went out to look for her and it was exactly where she said it was...
Melissa was drowned in the ditch that led to the entrance to my house...it seems that when she passed she slipped and fell...her hair long and wavy...it got caught in some branches that were fallen in the ditch....and it was sunk...after that, an infinite number of things have happened to me...
The only thing I can tell you is... there is life after death..... That's for sure.

Comments
Post a Comment
We can do better!