A Beautiful Lady Born With A Tail, Can You Marry Her?
Ok, I was going through some things online today and I came across this story of a very beautiful girl born with a tail.
Though, from my findings I learned during fetal development, the human embryo has a tail at about the 5th week that usually disappears naturally by the 8th week, being absorbed by the growing embryo.
However, it's possible the tail is not absorbed and persists through birth, for a rear few though.
This is a medical case, maybe the doctors in the house can help explain better.
Now, my question is, imagine you've been seeing someone and just when you are about to take the next step you discovered he or she has a grown tail folded or hidden under the pant all along. Will you still go ahead and get married to the person?
Please, I really want to read your views especially for those that believe in true love.
I shared this with some friends and I got different reactions. I believe I will get more views here.


%20(6).jpeg)
Comments
Post a Comment
We can do better!